Starrett designed bi-metal band saw blade with a unique technology & a triple tempered M42 cobalt HSS tooth design. This saw blade combination is built especially for heat, abrasion and shock resistance. The Tennax is ideal for tool, die and mold steels, stainless and nickel based and non-ferrous alloys along with contour & general purpose cutting applications.
TENNAX SPECIAL FEATURES
- Fatigue resistant alloy steel backing & triple tempered M42 steel teeth
- Unique saw technology for longevity & chip clearance
- Ideal for contour & general purpose cutting
- Allows faster cutting rates due to heat, abrasion, & shock resistance
- Works well with horizontal & vertical machines
- 3357MM X 27MM X 10/14TPI