Milwaukee M12BDD-202C 12V Sub Compact Drill Driver (2x2Ah)
Milwaukee high performance sub compact drill driver measures 187 mm in length making it ideal for working within confined spaces
- REDLINK™ overload protection electronics in tool and battery pack deliver best in class system durability.
- 10 mm metal chuck for quick bit changes and bit retention.
- Optimised handle for better control and improved grip.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- On board fuel gauge and LED light – added user convenience and illumination in low lit working conditions.
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2x more run time, up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
- Flexible battery system: works with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries.
- Battery pack capacity (Ah) – 2.0
- Battery type – Li-ion
- Chuck capacity (mm) – 10
- Max drilling steel (mm) – 10
- Max. drilling wood (mm) – 22
- Max. torque (Nm) – 30
- No load speed gear 1 (rpm) 0 – 400
- No load speed gear 2 (rpm) 0 – 1500
- Voltage (V) – 12
- Weight with battery pack (kg) – 1.2
- 2 x 12v 2.0ah Li-ion Batteries
- 1 x Charger
- 1 x Kitbox