The SIP 3/4″ Composite Air Impact Wrench features a heavy-duty Twin Hammer for high power and balanced blows, multiple torque settings, and advanced composite build with warm touch handle.
- 1356Nm (1000ft/lb) working torque; 7000rpm speed
- 9.5CFM (269ltr/min) average working air consumption
- Advanced composite construction for added durability
- Twin Hammer for power and smooth balanced blows
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio for added efficiency
- Versatile torque settings; 3 forwards and 1 reverse
- Warm touch handle for increased user comfort
- 3/8″ BSP air inlet
As used by Bad Obsession Motorsport!
SIP Industrial are machinery specialists, with the SIP catalogue of products including welding, metalwork, air compressors and tools, power, cleaning, charging, heating, automotive, and more.
|Working Torque:||1356Nm (1000ft/lb)|
|Av. Air Consumption:||9.50CFM (269ltr/min)|
|Operating Pressure:||90psi (6bar)|
|Air Inlet Size:||1/4″ BSP|
|Sound Pressure (LpA):||94dB(A)|
|Sound Power (LwA):||105dB(A)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||100(H) x 240(W) x 215mm(D)|