PARWELD XTE 201C MIG WELDER
Ideal for light automotive and hobbyist use, the Parweld XTE range are a transformer machine with fan cooling.
The XTE 201C is the biggest in the range, suitable for welding of Steel, Stainless Steel and Aluminium from 0.75 to 6mm when using the appropriate MIG welding wire. An incorporated wire feed of metal construction with a quality motor with 2 roll drive provides reliable wire feeding. Suitable for either 0.6, 0.8 or 1.0mm MIG wire in 5 or 15kg spools. 8 step voltage selection and infinitely variable wire feed speed allows fine tuning of welding parameters.
Industry standard euro torch connection allows the use of all good quality MIG torches. Supplied with the Parweld Eco-grip Max 150A MIG torch, taking industry standard Binzel style spares available from any welding supplier.
Perfect for in the workshop, the Parweld XTE machines are supplied on wheels and casters for manoeuvrability. A solid rear wheel axle further demonstrates the machines rugged build quality. A carriage at the rear of the machine securely holds half size (20L) gas cylinders.
- Weld Steel, Stainless Steel or Aluminium (0.75 – 6mm thickness)
- 230V single phase
- 205A @ 15% duty cycle
- 2 roll drive wire feeder
- Use gas with solid MIG wire or reverse polarity and use gas less, self shielding MIG wire
- Forced fan air cooling
- 8 voltage step adjustment (19.5 – 38V)
- Infinitely variable wire feed speed (1.5 – 14mm/min)
- Overload warning indicator
- Built in gas valve
- Use 15kg MIG wire spools
- Supplied with Parweld MIG torch – Integrated Knuckle Joint Systems allowing movements of the handle and neck independently from the cable assembly
- 2 year return to base warranty
- Manufactured to IP21S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 and RoHS Compliant
SUPPLIED WITH: Power source with euro connecting 3m Parweld Eco grip max 150A MIG torch, 3m gas hose, 3m earth lead, operating instructions
|Input Supply 50/60Hz||Fuse amps||Amperage range||Voltage steps||Wire size||Duty Cycle||Dimensions / Weight||Generator requirements (+/-15%)|
|230V||32A||40 – 205A||8||0.6 – 1.0mm||205A @15%
100A @ 60%
|705 x 420 x 630 mm / 42.8kg||15kVA|