The TIGREN TGN180MMA ARC Inverter Welder is a generator-friendly and exceptionally lightweight and compact ARC inverter welder that is fully ready-to-weld straight out the box thanks to a range of accessories and easy-to-set power setting via a digital display.
Ideal for a range of home, trade, and professional applications including metal gates or railings repair and maintenance.
As part of the curated TIGREN range, the TGN180MMA is affordable and reliable, imparting powerful performance via unique and user-friendly features that offer the best, without spending big money.
Browse TIGREN Equipment for more no-nonsense, affordable, and reliable kit.
- Digital display for easy power setting
- 3mtr electrode and Earth leads for flexible welding
- Lightweight and compact design for simple portability
- Generator-friendly for use in a range of environments
- Ready-to-weld package straight out the box
- Ideal for a range of home, trade, and professional jobs
- Perfect for metal gates or railing repair and maintenance
- Supplied with 3mtr 200A Earth lead, 3mtr 200A electrode lead, handheld shield, chipping hammer, wire brush, and 5pc 2.5mm 6013 electrodes
- Optional scratch-TIG available (08206)
|Input Supply:||230v (16A)|
|Output Current:||20A – 180A|
|Duty Cycle:||180A @ 15%|
|Electrode Diameter:||Ø 1.6mm – 4mm|
|Welding Thickness:||1.5mm – 8mm|
|Product Dimensions:||230(H) x 140(W) x 330mm(D)|
|Packaged Dimensions:||325(H) x 250(W) x 400mm(D)|