The SIP HG2001DA ARC Inverter Welder is a powerful multi-functional inverter with a lightweight, compact design for portability, and is generator-friendly meaning it is ideal for a variety of applications and environments without mains electricity supplies.
Supplied with electrode holder and cable, plus Earth cable and clamp accessories.
Browse SIP WELDING for more high-quality welding machines and accessories.
- Ø 1.6mm to Ø 5mm electrode diameter
- 20A to 200A output current; 200A @ 60% duty cycle
- Lightweight and compact design for simple portability
- Lift-TIG start function and anti-stick circuitry
- Fitted with a reliable Voltage Reduction Device (VRD)
- Generator-friendly for suitability in all environments
- Thermal overload protection for added safety
- Equipped with high-quality Dinse sockets
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
|Input Supply:||230v (20A)|
|Output Current:||20A – 200A|
|Output Voltage:||20.8v – 28v (ARC)
10.8v – 18v (TIG)
|Duty Cycle:||20°C: 200A @ 60%
40°C: 200A @ 15%
|Electrode Diameter:||Ø 1.6mm – 5mm|
|Welding Thickness:||1.5mm – 9mm|
|Open Circuit Voltage:||69v|
|Insulation Class:||Class H|
|Packaged Dimensions:||345(H) x 450(W) x 245mm(D)|