The SIP FIREBALL 74XRDT Infrared Diesel Heater is perfect for a range of medium-sized garages and workshops, providing powerful directional heat a robust infrared element and LED thermostatic control with automatic cut-off which helps it remain cost effective, offering reduced costs and lower energy consumption.
Portability is simple with the 74XRDT via a lightweight design with carry handle, and integrated legs help positioning and raise the fuel tank for added protection.
The complete SIP FIREBALL range is ErP-compliant, meaning higher savings for you and lower emissions for the planet.
Browse SIP HEATING for more space, fan, infrared, or universal heaters.
- 70,000BTU/hr (20kW) powerful heating output
- Infrared output heats objects rather than air
- Robust 12ltr raised steel fuel tank for added protection
- LED thermostatic control for simple adjustment and automatic cut-off for reduced energy consumption and higher cost savings
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish for added durability and long life
- Integrated legs and carry handle for portability and positioning
- Timed cooling of the combustion chamber
- Easy-to-read fuel gauge for measurement
- Suited for diesel or paraffin-powered operation
- Ideal for medium-sized garages and workshops
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Fully ErP-compliant
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Max. Heat Output:||70,000BTU/hr (20kW)|
|Suitable Fuel Types:||Diesel / Paraffin|
|Av. Fuel Consumption:||1.40ltr/hr|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||12ltr|
|Packaged Dimensions:||580(H) x 630(W) x 380mm(D)|