The SIP FIREBALL 1822 Infrared Diesel Heater is perfect for a range of medium-sized garages and workshops, providing powerful directional heat via an adjustable tilt heater head with radiant cone to move up around 30°.
A 5-level safety function with tip-over sensor, overheating prevention sensor, flame detector, air pressure detector, and motor thermal protector, for increased safety and protection in all environments, and added peace-of-mind to the operator.
Mobility is simple with the 1822 via a lightweight wheel-mounted design, and integrated legs help positioning and raise the fuel tank for added protection.
The complete SIP FIREBALL range is ErP-compliant, meaning higher savings for you and lower emissions for the planet.
Browse SIP HEATING for more space, fan, infrared, or universal heaters.
- 100,000BTU/hr (30kW) powerful heating output
- Infrared output heats objects rather than air
- Robust 40ltr raised steel fuel tank for added protection
- Adjustable head with tilt and radiant cone which moves up around 30°
- 5-level safety function; tip-over sensor, overheating prevention sensor, flame detector, air pressure detector, and motor thermal protector, for peace-of-mind
- Heavy-duty powder-coated finish for added durability and long life
- Integrated wheel-mounted design for simple mobility
- Timed cooling of the combustion chamber
- Easy-to-read fuel gauge for measurement
- Suited for diesel or paraffin-powered operation
- Ideal for medium-sized garages and workshops
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
- Fully ErP-compliant
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Max. Heat Output:||100,000BTU/hr (30kW)|
|Suitable Fuel Types:||Diesel / Paraffin|
|Av. Fuel Consumption:||2.60ltr/hr|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||30ltr|
|Packaged Dimensions:||850(H) x 630(W) x 725mm(D)|