The XTS 204 MMA Inverter has dedicated welding modes for rutile and cellulosic electrodes. The touch button interface is easy to use and ideal for harsh environments.
Electrodes up to 3.2mm can be used with ease.
By fitting the optional TIG torch and coupling to a suitable gas supply, the XTS 204 can be used for TIG welding and is suitable for welding steel and stainless steel.
The lift arc mode limits the arc current when the tungsten touches the work piece preventing electrode damage.
The XTS 204 is able to cope with inputs which fluctuate by +/- 15% and can be used with the majority of generators.
The machine is housed in a rugged steel case. A carry case is available as an optional extra.
Professional MMA Inverter with Lift Tig Function, suitable for Light Industrial Manufacturing, Metal Fabrication, Maintenance Repair, Agricultural and DIY and Site Work.
|DUTY CYCLE||200A @ 20% (230V)|
|ATTRIBUTE: MACHINE TYPE||MMA Inverter|
|FUSE RATING||16A @ 230V|
|DIMENSIONS (MM)||350MM X 160MM X 246MM|
|MAXIMUM ELECTRODE SIZE||4.0mm|
|INPUT VOLTAGE||230V 1P|
|OUTPUT CURRENT||5-160A @ 230V|
|INPUT CURRENT (MAX)||15.5A @ 230V|
|KEY FEATURES||• 230V
• Smart switching
• 160A @ 25% duty cycle
• Generator friendly
• Easy electrode striking with arc force and re-striking with hot start
• Supplied with electrode holder, 3m cable, 3m earth lead
• Connections 35-50mm Dinse
• Over voltage & over current protection
• 3 Years return to base warranty + 3 years servicing plan
• Manufactured to IP23S, ISO/IEC 60974-1, ISO/IEC 60974-6 & RoHS Compliant