MILWAUKEE M18 FUEL METAL CUTTING CIRCULAR SAW M18FMCS-0
The New Milwaukee Fuel 150mm metal cutting circular saw is one of the most powerful yet light weight saws in its class, ideal for the job site ideal for cutting through metal clad,threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
- Milwaukee® designed and built brushless POWERSTATE™ motor for fast cutting, longest tool life and up to 370 cuts in 3/4″ EMT.
- Supplied with a 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Saw Blade for cool, burr-free cuts
- Fuel gauge displays the remaining charge in the battery .
- Flexible battery system: Milwaukee® M18™ batteries.
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence system which delivers the most advanced digital overload protection for tool and battery and uniquely enhances the tool performance under load when u most need it !
- REDLITHIUM-ION™ battery pack delivers up to 2.5x more run time, and up to 20% more power, up to 2x more battery life and operates better down to -20°C than other lithium-ion technologies.
- Cold cuts – reduces sparks for increased jobsite safety
- At only 5.9 lbs, this lightweight circular metal saw delivers easier overhead cuts and less user fatigue
- The extra-large cut guide, impact resistant window and LED light ensure superior line of site and the stainless steel shoe reduces chip build-up to prevent surface marring.
- Tool-free depth adjustment, quickly and easily adjusts cutting depth from 0 to 57 mm.
- Compact and light weight design for most comforable use.
- Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between uses.
- On board allen key storage for easy access and preventing losing the key.
- Individual battery cell monitoring optimises tool run time and ensures long term pack durability.
- Battery pack capacity : n/a Battery type : Li-ion Blade diameter : 150 mm Bore size : 20 mm Charger supplied : n/a Max. cutting depth : 57 mm No. of batteries supplied : 0 Supplied in : n/a Voltage : 18 volt Weight (with battery pack)
- Body Only – supplied WITHOUT batteries or charger
- Part Number M18FMCS-0