The CROS-ARC brand offers an excellent range of machines designed and produced to the highest international standards. All CROS-ARC machines incorporate the very latest in technology and control systems resulting in an exceptional range of welding and cutting power sources with premium performance and control as standard.
CROS-ARC … The future is here!
The CRO-ARC 291C MIG/MMA IS A 230V latest technology inverter-based power source incorporating a dynamic 4 roller wire feed system and full electronic adjustment of all welding parameters. This versatile and robust machine is the ideal MIG Welder for sheet metal & light fabrication applications. Because it’s an Inverter based MIG Welder (not Transformer), the welding arc characteristics are superb and the power adjustment step-less! This MIG Welder can also be used as an Arc Welder, providing the versatility of TWO welding processes in the one machine.
- 230v Input (30amp fuse)
- 30 – 250amp Output
- Stepless Power Adjustment
- Digital Meters showing Volts & Amps
- Duty Cycle = 250amps @ 60%
- Accommodates 0.6, 0.8, and 1.0mm wire sizes
- Good for 8-10mm thickness plate
- 4 Roll Wire Feed System
- Arc/Stick Welding Mode
- Forced Air Cooling with Thermal Overload Indicator
- Heavy Duty Wheels (front and rear)
- Cylinder tray for full size cylinder
- Soft, Stable Arc thanks to Inverter Technology
- Length=88cm – Height=76cm
- Width=49cm inc Rear Wheels – 38cm inc Front Wheels only – 26cm excluding Wheels (Cabinet Only)
- Wide variety of industries
- Light to medium fabrication and Automotive repair.
- Undergear / Cylinder Carrier
- 3 Metre Primary Cable
- 2 Metre Gas Hose
- 4 Metre 250A Mig Torch,
- Earth Return
- MMA Leads
- and 2 YEAR Warranty (Parts and Labour)